Highlighted
by mummybraes Investigator
Investigator

we are having serious issues with our Fibre Broadband. Download speeds are awfu

Download Mbps 1.98
Upload Mbps 3.51
Ping 33.50
These are the speed when using wired internet. I downloaded the Christmas episode of Victoria to my ipad this morning (wireless)and it took an hour. Someone help please. I have followed all of the steps as per the broadband checker tool. one thing that i have noticed, the adaptor that was in the box says ASDL, does this make a difference with fibre broadband?
9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: we are having serious issues with our Fibre Broadband. Download speeds are a

Welcome to EE's Home Broadband Forum.

You mean the dangly filter? They are for both ADSL & VDSL.

If you would like help with your speed or connection issues, please would you carry out the steps and provide the data as requested in the Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection? sticky. This will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Re: we are having serious issues with our Fibre Broadband. Download speeds are a

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mummybraes

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Thank you for posting the stats for @XRaySpeX

I'm sure he will try and help when he's next around.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I am around but can't see anything :(.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hopefully you will be able to see the image soon

@XRaySpeX

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Investigator

How are we doing with an update?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's nearly 24 hours & I still can't see it. It's not good :(.

by
EE Employee

Hi @mummybraes and @XRaySpeX

I have informed the mods there is still image unmoderated 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you recently had a fault fixed on your line?

The DLM system has put you on a banded profile in response to past errors on your line, at the top of the up to 2 Meg band of these VDSL Banded Profiles, altho' you now have no significant errors. You need to give the DLM time to relent & remove any banding. If your sync speed at the test socket remains stuck at the same speed for 10 days you should ask EE to investigate the underlying fault. If a fault is found and fixed then the OR engineer may request a DLM reset. However should significant errors persist the DLM will reapply banding.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.