by andrewwilson122
Explorer

pending providewhat does pending-provide mean? no router? help?

Hey all, I have not recieved my router, when I go to track the order it comes up with no tracking details available. I checked the order which comes up with Pending-Provide?

Can anyone shed some light on what is happening?

Thanks

4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: pending providewhat does pending-provide mean? no router? help?

Basically it's just not ready. They haven't yet provided BB at your home or even taken it away from previous ISP.

Are you migrating from another ISP or is this entirely a new installation?

Do you have a live phone line there?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by andrewwilson122
Explorer

I am moving from Sky to EE. and awaiting an router from EE.

Although Sky are trying to object to an line move and cancelling the line fully.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@andrewwilson122, that is why the move has not been completed and no router has been sent, as Sky have not cancelled your line fully and are trying to object to line move. 

Until all that is resolved you are stuck. Have you tried speaking to Sky or EE for that matter to see exactly what the reason for all this is?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Why are Sky objecting? They can't prevent you migrating even if you owe them, or will owe them, money.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.