by timdavis33
Visitor

my internet meg speed is low

my usual speed is 2.5 to 3 meg but for several days it has been around 0.3 meg and the router has been disconnecting and reconnecting for much of that time. i have tried all the usual steps, rebooting the modem etc and it is now connected directly into the master phone socket. i also put a brand new filter on but nothing seems to work. can't get through to technical as they keep telling me how busy they are . waited 50 minutes last night until ten minutes after the lines are meant to have closed(9.10)  not impressed anyone got any ideas   thanks tim

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: my internet meg speed is low

Welcome to EE's Home Broadband Forum.

If you would like help with your speed or connection issues, please would you carry out the steps and provide the data as requested in the Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection? sticky. This will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: my internet meg speed is low

Hi @timdavis33

Thank you for coming to the community 🙂

I hope the fantastic support article that @XRaySpeX has pointed you to, has helped.

Let us know if everything is sorted, or if you need further support, then please shout.

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.