by miroslavm
Explorer

monthly plan for home broadband

Hello. 
I would like to start my EE home broadband with no contract. I have found the monthly plan, but its unclear to me what the terms 50GB/100GB/200GB... stay for. In one of your articles is written 'Totally unlimited broadband – no usage caps or download limits'.

What do these values mean then?

Its really very confusing.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: monthly plan for home broadband

Are you looking at the 4GEE Home Router on a monthly contract? Those GB figures are the amount of data you can use per month.

I think the article you are looking at is for fixed landline BB not for mobile BB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @miroslavm

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Are you looking for a fixed Home Broadband and landline or a 4G Router?

Fixed home broadband requires a contract of 18 months which is unlimited with no data caps which means you can use your broadband as much as you want and connect as many devices as you wish.

If you are looking into a 4G router you can connect up to 20 devices and you will be limited to the amount of data which depends on the plan you choose. 

I hope this helps, 

Katie 

by miroslavm
Explorer

Thank you for clarifying. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions