by canaria123

leaving EE broad band from abroad


I am trying to contact EE through live chat or email to inform about my interest to leave the company as I am living abroad currently. The only facility I can use is interenet. What is the email address that I need to use.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: leaving EE broad band from abroad

@canaria123: You can't use Live Chat for BB & EE provide no email contact. You need to phone or write EE to cancel contracts.


You could try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.