by peterposh Contributor
Contributor

landline divert to mobile charge

If I switch to EE landline and BB, how much will the diverted call  cost to my EE mobile? Currently I have a BT landline which I divert to my mobile regularly and am using another company to route the calls as BT are quite expensive for the inital call and per minute.

thanks P

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: landline divert to mobile charge

For that you would need the Call Divert feature of the Call Plus Add-on @ £5 pm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by peterposh Contributor
Contributor

Would that make all the diverted calls free to the EE mobile? On BT at the moment I have free unlimited calls with a smart divert feature, the call divert feature costs about £5 a month but I haev to pay for each and every diverted call to the mobile and a per minute charge

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @peterposh

Welcome to the community.

You can view all our broadband deals on our EE Shop.

All our broadband calling add-ons that we have available are shown here.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Leanne_T: That Price Guide does not make it clear whether you pay for the diverted calls themselves. Would you please check?

I would imagine that cuz you are paying for the Call Plus Add-on but not actually initiating the diverted calls yourself that only the caller pays for them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi @peterposh (and @XRaySpeX).

I've looked into this and the number you divert to will come out of your inclusive allowance if you have a Call Plus add-on, otherwise diverted calls will be charged in line with our price guide.

Hope this helps.

Chris 🙂

by peterposh Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that, I'm not familiar with EE landline plans so how many calls will the Call Plus add-on include?  I use the divert a lot, when I was on BT "free unlimited calls" but that didn't include mobiles unless BT mobiles. I had teh divert package but was   getting call divert  bills of £60 + a month so I swapped to another call provider now  my bill is only about £20 a month, if I could avoid these charges all together by moving my line  and BB to EE that would be great   

by

After you check which broadband deals are available for you, you build your plan and choose which type of call package you want.

The Call Plus add-on gives you the ability to use your normal broadband plan allowances with the following features:

Ring Back
You don't need to keep dialing an engaged number. Press 5 and Ring Back will call you when the number is free.

3-Way Calling
A quick and easy way to speak to 2 people at once

Call Diversion
Divert your calls to a different number even while your phone is in use.

Choose to Refuse

Block up to 10 numbers putting a stop to nuisance calls

Reminder Call

Set up a one off reminder or schedule for the same time every day

Call Waiting
Lets you know another call is coming through & you can choose whether or not to take it

Anonymous Call Rejection
Blocks calls from anyone withholding their number

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G wrote:

I've looked into this and the number you divert to will come out of your inclusive allowance if you have a Call Plus add-on,

Sorry, that doesn't make sense. You can only have Call Divert if you have Call Plus add-on .Do you mean if you have a Call Add-on (w/out the "Plus") ?

If so, can this stated in the Price Guide under "Call Divert"? It's not at all obvious.

@peterposh wrote:

how many calls will the Call Plus add-on include?

The Call Plus add-on itself does not include calls. It's just a bundle of features. It's the various Call add-ons that include calls:

Weekend calls to UK landlines

£2.00

Calls to UK landlines starting with 01, 02, 03 when using your landline at the weekend. Not available to select through standard channels

Anytime calls to UK landlines

£5.00

Calls to UK landlines starting with 01, 02, 03 when using your landline at any time

Anytime calls to UK landlines & mobiles

£8.00

Calls to UK landlines starting 01, 02, 03; and 1,500 minutes to call UK mobile numbers (excluding Jersey & Guernsey), when using your landline at any time

Anytime UK & International calls

£12.00

* Calls to UK landlines starting 01, 02, 03; and 1,500 minutes to call UK mobile numbers (excluding Jersey & Guernsey), when using your landline at any time*Calls from the UK to international landline numbers in 50 countries (below1); plus a 30% discount on our standard rates for calls from your UK landline to all other international landlines, when using your landline at any time

by

@XRaySpeX - It may have made more sense me saying:

If you have a call add-on (one of the ones you listed above), as well as the call plus feature, the number you divert to will come out of your inclusive allowance.

Does that make sense?

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G: Yes, maybe, or possibly more positively:

"You will be charged for the duration of the diverted call unless you have a Call add-on (one of the ones I listed above) for that time-of-day", 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.