by stifledscream Investigator
Investigator

instalement guy never showed

i joined ee and got my router but the instalement guy never showed to install and set up my broadband so i ended up getting a 3 mobile internet which i have to tether from my phone and its dreadful so i just tried making ba purchase with ee again and want to get started with ee please can somebody help me 

5 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: instalement guy never showed

What needs installing? Do you already have a landline there? Usually you just set-up the router yourself & away you go, once the eng has been to exchange/cab to connect you up. Unless you need a landline they don't visit the home.

Have you tried plugging the router in?

Have you migrated your BB from another ISP? In which case they just need to switch your connection.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

thats the thing the eng didnt show up on the day he was supposed to and ive had no correspondense from them since 

Investigator

o i have a router but no engineer to set it up i ended up getting a 3 mobile internet and have been tethering and its absolute dreadful 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @stifledscream.

If you would like to rearrange the engineer, I'd recommend contacting our Broadband Care team so they can organise this.

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't need an eng to set up a router. You can set it up yourself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.