by laukenn87
Visitor

i have bought ee broadband online but i have gave them the wrong num by mistake

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: i have bought ee broadband online but i have gave them the wrong num by mist

Hello @laukenn87 to correct the number entered when placing your order please call the EE sales team on 0800 956 6000 (lines open at 8am) from any phone who can access the account and change this for you. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: i have bought ee broadband online but i have gave them the wrong num by mist

@laukenn87: When did you order BB? Make sure you call EE ASAP to change the no. Otherwise they may be installing a new landline instead of hosting your BB on your existing landline.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @laukenn87

Welcome to community 🙂

If you haven't sorted this one out yet, If you're already an EE Broadband Customer or have recently ordered broadband and have a query.

Please call 0844 873 8586

The guys can help you there.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

:)​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.