Highlighted
by
Grand Master

Re: how to get my login data to login in my own router

[ Edited ]
by
Skilled Contributor

If you mean a router bought by yourself and not one provided by EE, then it will be on the back or side of the router.

Brendon (Android Expert)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
by
Grand Master

The router's admin password is written on the label on the router.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Explorer

i mean the my login details from ee beacuse the modem router that i bought is tp link n600 model n. tdw9980 and they have an script for ee fibre  i just need the login dtealis my login details do you know where i can have it from ee?

by
Grand Master

[ Edited ]

Ah, you mean your BB Username & pwd. Your BB Username you can see in clear by logging into your EE router. Your BB pwd you may have chosen when you joined EE. It may be the same as the 1 you use to log into your EE email and your Member's Centre if you have never changed that.

It depends. More recent BB pwds are a function of the BB Username.  What is your BB Username obscuring any of your names in it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.