by richymidd
Explorer

historic vat invoices

Hi all

I know this is an old chestnut but I need VAT invoices for my personal account.

I've spoken with Customer Services and from this point forward I'll be able to access full VAT invoices as they are issued.

However, I could do with Jan/Feb 2018 as well but apparently this is not possible! I've asked CS to escalate and come back to me with a reason why, other than 'not process', but does anyone have anything else to add? Has anybody requested older VAT invoices and received them?

Very frustrating in that the only thing missing from the standard invoice is a registered EE address and VAT number. Shouldn't be difficult, right?.....

R

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: historic vat invoices

No, it's not difficult. Your online bills (.PDF files) are already VAT receipts. They have EE's

registered addy & VAT reg.no: in them. And they go back to about Nov 2016.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by richymidd
Explorer

No star for you xray!

The pdf files i can access do not have the EE vat number on them.

they have everything else they need for value less than £250 but no vat number.

My pdfs also state very clearly at the top "this is not a vat invoice"

This is what i don't understand - for the sake of adding the vat number, they just eliminate this problem.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

That's a pity. Mine are headed by :

YOUR BROADBAND BILL

Page 1 of 4

Account number: 001234567

Invoice date: 21 Feb 2018

Invoice number: 001234567-059

VAT reg.no: GB 245 7193 48

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @richymidd and welcome to the community.

I understand your frustration with this issue.

We are unable to backdate vat invoices this is similar to itemisation we are only able to start this on the next bill.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

All my EE online pdf bills have VAT numbers and are acceptable for HMRC purposes.   Star for XRay

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.