Something big is coming… Register to hear the latest from Google
by
Investigator

hello today you have to come and put the internet at home I wanted to know at wh

hello today you have to come and put the internet at home I wanted to know at what time you came because I work

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution
Accepted by Richard_C (EE Community Support Team)
‎27-03-2017 07:36 PM

Re: hello today you have to come and put the internet at home I wanted to know a

Hi @Giona93,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch with customer service and we'll check to see if the engineer needs access to your property.

Thanks for choosing EE.

James

5 REPLIES
by
Ace Contributor

Re: hello today you have to come and put the internet at home I wanted to know a

They may not even have to attend your house. But they give you a day and not a timeframe if they need to attend your house.

They would have given you this in advance to make arrangements for you or someone to be there when they turn up.

Brendon (Android Expert)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Midnight Black (Nougat 7.0)
by
Investigator

and if you I have to go to work as I do?

by
Investigator

and if you I have to go to work as I do?

by
Ace Contributor

Work does allow you to have time off.

Today I am receiving a engineer to service my boiler. So I took the day off work to be here when they arrive.

Brendon (Android Expert)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Midnight Black (Nougat 7.0)
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution
Accepted by Richard_C (EE Community Support Team)
‎27-03-2017 07:36 PM

Hi @Giona93,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch with customer service and we'll check to see if the engineer needs access to your property.

Thanks for choosing EE.

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.