by Crazynath29 Contributor
Contributor

having issues connecting to the internet. is there any help u can provide me

need someone to help me sort out my internet connection issues at my home address is there any help u can provide me 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: having issues connecting to the internet. is there any help u can provide me

Hi @Crazynath29

Have you spoken to our broadband Tech Gurus?

They're in the best position to help you now.

Chris

12 REPLIES 12
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: having issues connecting to the internet. is there any help u can provide me

Hello @Crazynath29 ,

Welcome to the community,

Is this mobile or Broadband?

For mobile you can click on network checker at the bottom of the page and also sign up to receive notification when there is a problem, ongoing problem and when it has been resolved.

Contributor

Broadband 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Please take a look here and then @XRaySpeX will hopefully be able to help you if you follow this thread and provide the necessary information:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Broadband-home-phone/Need-Help-with-Your-Home-Broadband-Speed-or-Conne...

Contributor

Have done a speed test and it showing as poor/bad 

by

Hi @Crazynath29 

Welcome to the community.

Have you had a look at our Home Broadband help pages

Please also take a look at the article that @Schockwave referred to.

Chris

Contributor

Yes mate I have thanks and didnt help one bit to be honest

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by

OK thanks @Crazynath29 

I recommend speaking to our broadband Tech Gurus. They'll do their best to help fix your connection problems.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Crazynath29 : It's not intended to help you directly but to help us help you. To do that we need to know much more about the characteristics of your particular line as asked for in that article referred to by @Schockwave . You haven't even told us what issues you are having.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

Ok cool not only have I been losing channels but also losing internet connection as well yet openreach say  I wont get 80mb  yet I was told I could bye u guys 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Bye! Sorry you weren't able to help us to help you. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
Solution

Hi @Crazynath29

Have you spoken to our broadband Tech Gurus?

They're in the best position to help you now.

Chris

Contributor

Broadband 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.