by marcines
Explorer

credit score

Just a quick one - nor ClearScore either SaveMoneyExpert web page cannot find my EE bill so it is not included to my credit score. How can I sort it out?

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: credit score

@marcines 

Clear Score and MoneySaving Expert credit club, along Noddle.co.uk only take a snap-shot of your credit file once every month and then it usually a month behind as well.

If you are a new broadband customer, your EE account may not yet show up on these sites yet. 

On each of the Clear Score and MoneySaving Expert Credit Club websites (and Noddle), you should see a monthly report date.  You will have to wait until your next report date the following month before the info gets updated.

Any compaines checking your credit files do see up to date info, it's just that the info you see isn't up to date and is only updated once a month.

by marcines
Explorer

I have been EE customer since 2015 so it is not the point. Both of these companies have updated my CS lately and still there is no EE broadband. At the same time my mobile contract has been updated next month.

So basically it is not the issue I am a new one.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

My BB bills have never appeared on any CRA, nor do I expect them to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @marcines

Please do drop our credit file team an email to crqueries@ee.co.uk to take a look at your query.

Please ensure you provide all of the following details in order for us to review your query:

• Your full name
  • Your address including postcode
  • A contact telephone number
  • As much detail around your query as possible

The team will aim to respond to queries via email within 48 hours.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.