by Kimmy59 Investigator
Investigator

connecting to wireless network

i am trying to connect my amazon kindle to my wireless network but it wont allow me to ! i keep trying the password in but it still wont connect?

6 REPLIES 6
by Kimmy59 Investigator
Investigator

Re: connecting to wireless network

Yes I have done that !
by Kimmy59 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks I will
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kimmy59

Are you connecting to the correct network and using the correct password? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

The wireless pwd of EE routers are usually made up of 3 words separated by hyphens ('-'). Be careful not to use underlines ('_') when scanning the Kindle's Sym key.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kimmy59

If the advice above hasn't already helped you get connected, please try restarting both the router and Kindle and start again.

Let us know how you're getting on.

Chris

by
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Kimmy59.

Can you connect any other devices to the router? Please try one that isn't already connected.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.