Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE SmartHub with BT discs or Orbi

Hi all, Have switched to EE for broadband (70mb) and was told during the call the BT discs would works - turns out the black ones I have will not so, unless there is a solution, I am considering options to improve Wi-Fi. My options (using existing ki...

westham by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Plex and Public IP address issue

Hi I have recently joined EE. I was previously with Virgin. My issue started a couple of weeks in joining EE and keeps happening every 2 weeks or so not sure on exact times but there abouts. I use plex to access my Media remotely which works usually ...

EE FTTP 900 Issues

2 months in to my new fttp connection and I have found EE don't have a clue well at least customer service. speeds expected are gigabit DL and 110 UL  I was sent a nice white router small round light in the middle.then the problems started! There see...

ckent2014 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bill

Hi.  Earlier in August I rang EE and gave notice to say I’m leaving EE Broadband on 21st September and got the final bill in last month.But why do you send me another bill for the whole October? Can you check your system that I have left EE broadband...

Broadband

Good evening ...I have had a broadband account with EE since June 2022 ...since yesterday I don't have Wi-Fi for my son or to work! I contacted customer-only support and they told me that my account didn't exist! How is this possible if so far I have...

Disc Issues

Upgraded router today and got the extender disc with it as I'm working from a summerhouse in my garden. Went through set up of router and disc with no-issues at all.Decided to hop online with laptop and disc is not showing up at all on any of my devi...

JohnW22 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Smart hub keeps disconnecting

Hi,My EE Smart Hub keeps disconnecting and the WiFi keeps cutting out.This happens every couple of hours or so and the light normally goes from blue to green.Does anyone know how to fix this as it has been happening more frequently now for the last 3...

Cdig94 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful