Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

the bill

i have balance 25 pound how i can pay whereas i think you don't recive that but just in case I don't like any money  in my neck this my relegon 

l6ifah by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Great service

Hello, I have recently upgraded my broadband from FTTC to FTTP, made the update early September.Unfortunatly it hasn't been upgraded yet as we are awaiting on open reach to do external work which has been escalated by EE. I took a day off work and op...

Crabstix by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Broadband keeps dropping out

My broadband keeps cutting out every 20 minutes and can't maintain a stable connection. I try to use the 60071 to test the connection but I'm using the broadband without landline so unable to do so. 

nukis by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New price

I have been charged £47 for my fibre broadband for a month which is way to high so unless you beat or match another fibre deal I've been offered im leaving 

Blues2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Draytek Vigor 130 & Asus AX11000

Used my modem and router from TALKTALK now moved to EE Broadband and configured settings as per the screenshots. The PPP Authentication is actually set to CHAP tried autoThe router shows not connected with no IP address, when I go to the system log i...

general_setup.png pppoe.png Screenshot 2022-10-21 16.19.30.png Screenshot 2022-10-21 16.20.00.png

Problems Resolving Internal Hostnames

Hi, all I'm rusty on networking, but have just taken delivery of a new fibre line and EE hub.  Access to the outside world is brilliant. When I link a NAS in to the router, I can reach it by IP address but not by name.  When I do ping -a for the addr...

BenBru by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Number of Ee wifi discs per router

Hi - I have a new ee smart hub router and am buying the ee wifi discs from eBay / Gumtree rather than paying the £10 per month (it says you can get up to 3 with this but I think that is just the maximum for that package). How many ee wifi discs can I...

Mbull by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful