Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Modem recommendation for firewall router

Hi all,Have seen a few of the posts on here but none seem to relate to firewall routers.Just wondering if anyone on here can recommend an EE-compatible (on Fibre Plus package) modem to use as a bridge modem for my firewall router, as tried a Draytek ...

Roots71 by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Smart Wifi coverage not doing great

Help!I've been with EE years for wifi, phone and mobile. We are fairly rural so we have limited provision of anything faster than 19!Up to Feb 2022 wifi coverage around our home was OK with extenders. Then it just wouldn't reach our bedroom, 7 metres...

JoCo1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband dropping out issues

Hi it appears that the broadband has been dropping out since yesterday? I’m in the Birmingham area and the router has red light. Or no light at all, after a few minutes it returns. Please can you advise on why this occurring? Regards. 

SMART HUB ISSUE

we changed our broadband supplier to EE because SKY prices was going up more and more each month so we decided it was time to find a better deal.I contacted EE because i have never had an issue with our mobiles and was very happy as a mobile customer...

TG247 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE broadband drops out

I've been having an issue with my broadband dropping out ever so often the light on the hub changes to an orange colour however the hub rights itself after a while but these drop outs are a little frustrating as I have a ring doorbell and have to rec...