Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE hub

Had a power cut today and EE hub has not given great service since

Barney29 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox high ping and bad gaming connections

Hiwonder if anyone can help. Changed internet provider last year and have new smart hub2(I think, it’s black with green horizontal middle light ). My Xbox is wired and Nat open. But during gaming I get a lot of lag and that makes playing impossible. ...

Resolved! Fresh "about to be hooked up" customer here

Hi there internet!Hope everyone is doing well this morning. So we are eagerly awaiting our installation date..  eek exciting*Cant wait to go from around 14 download speed to around 350 - 450 haha. We are sure gonna feel a difference!A bit worried by ...

mncwf1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

WIFI range dropping out

Hi, this problem seems to gotten worse over the last few weeks/months. Basically the broadband speed is stable at all times when using an ethernet cable and is fine most of the time via wireless. However, at random times (happens 1-3 times a day) the...

wifiwoes by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband router password

My broadband access username is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. What will be my password? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

OlegLT70 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Smart bulbs

I have recently changed over to the new fibre broadband router but my existing smart bulbs will not connect  I have been connecting them to the 2.4ghz band but no luck...have also been sent a replacement router still no luck. My Amazon Alexa smart pl...

Alpina123 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful