Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Add my partner name on my bill

I am in Portugal  and WiFi at home not working My partner  xxxxx xxxxxx  is trying to get engineer to fix it We pay from our joint account Please add her as a 3rd party to the account [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public b...

Smart Hub is disconnecting

My Smart Hub is playing up I have downloaded the following stats but haven't got a clue what to do next. Product nameSmart RouterSerial number2.01E+09Fireware versionv0.05.02.02081-EE (Wed Feb  8 11:32:48 2023)Board versionR01GUI version1.2 06_07_202...

Shaw4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband

I have just had bill for my broadband but was told I would get this months free because of problems I have had

Fault with our Landline for 5 days

We have been 5 days now without a working landline and it has already been reported to EE.    How can we actually talk to someone (a real person) to get an update?   We keep getting passed to Open Reach then back to EE and no one appears to able able...

Moving to a flat with EE but don't know how to start

Hi community,I'm new to the UK and just moved to a flat where I found a EE smart hub already working. I want to use the EE broadband service but don't know where to start... Plus, I don't have an EE account.I checked the availability of EE in my area...

Bojabo by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful