Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

why is my internet cutting off all the time?

We were promised to get better internet  reception and connection  from EE than from BT . We are constantly struggling  to get connected to the internet in the afternoon. In the evenings BBC Iplayer and Netflix are interrupted every five minutes espe...

GANNY by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

Hi I tried adding my broadband to my EE and it saying it don’t recognise my account number for billing 

Re: Contract end date

I have looked everywhere for my contract end date. On MyEE Plan Summary all it says is I am on a 24 month contract and its Active. Perhaps there is a secret GCHQ code hidden in the text. 

Arivaman by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung TV Has lost internet connection

Had an electrician in yesterday doing a few jobs and although he didn’t go near the tv or the router, we have now lost the internet connection. Can someone help us get it back please.

Sailing1 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Speed Issue - Fibre Max Broadband 100

Hi,I am on the "Fibre Max Broadband 100 without landline" package with EE and it was installed this morning by an engineer.My contract notes the estimated download speed is 103.7Mb/s - 145.6Mb/s, with a minimum guaranteed download speed of 92.5Mb/s. ...

vostag344 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bt sport app EE Customer

Hi, I have Full Fibre Max 500 without landline, since 2 months ago.When I bought they told me that Bt sport and xbox pass were incluided for free. I have tried to log in with Bt Sport and I was reading information to do it. But I don't have ee mobile...

Mari121 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful