Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Buffering

In the past two days my tv catch up is constantly buffering. This is a new problem; it’s the first time it’s occurred with EE fibre broadband. What can I do?

E Fibre But With Landline with another provider

I have an old Orange Broadband Account & am thinking of upgrading to fibre, however the land line is with another provider.Is it possible to upgrade to EE fibre yet still keep the land line with another service provider? 

567hoho by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Quidco cash back declined

I took out a contract for EE Broadband via Quidco in January 2023. Cash back has been declined and I can’t raise it as a claim because this isn’t allowed by EE.  I met all the terms and conditions. It was a new new contract and it remains ‘live’. I’v...

Broadband not working

Hi, my broadband and landline has not been working for a week now. I do not have enough reception or 4g on my mobile where i live to call EE. Apparently there is a fault but I haven't received any more updates. Is there any other way I can contact EE...

AngieT1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Hosted Network Email Notification Issue

I am having a recurring issue whereby I log into a hosted network for work, this works seamlessly apart from when I receive an email to my outlook account (on hosted). When the notification pops up, everything freezes on the hosted network and then I...

Holly545 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DDNS Status issue

Hi Everyone,I'm constantly getting the below message in my logs...anyone knwhat this is about?  The Dynamic dns page tells me i'm connected, but the log seems to indicate it's something different. DDNS Status: error (the hostname xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net d...

frenzy382 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband not working

My internet keeps loosing connection between 8:30 at night and I have done all the usual tricks you are told to do and it still does the same I have a WiFi booster EE ARE USELESS Iv had an engineer out and they all say it’s fine but it clearly isn’t ...

Meski11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Using a VPN with EE full fibre

HelloI am planning on running a VPN on my router to give me extra privacy and a dedicated IP address (using an openVPN profile from NordVPN)Am I allowed to do this under the terms of my agreement with EE?  I would have thought so but wanted to check....

Daviesapn by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband engineer missing

Hello, Openreach engineer was booked yesterday to set up a broadband and landline and they are missing. I've been at home for two days waiting for them and they just didn't came. When I call them they say they will come but it never happened. I lost ...

Mamd1982 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful