Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Authentication problem Hudl 2

I’ve been trying to connect my daughters Hudl 2 to the Wi-Fi it just keeps coming up authentication problem. It’s been reset to factory settings and it connects just keeps coming up authentication problem and comes up saying I need to check my Wi-Fi ...

Smart Router / PS5 - NAT Type 1

Hi all Is it possible to get a NAT type 1 for a PS5 through a Smart Router?I'veAssigned a static IP for the PS5Forwarded ports 1935 & 3478 to 3480 (internal & external, TCP/UDP)Also tried placing PS5 in the DMZNone of the above works, the PS5 still r...

Minty_Cymru by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lag and intermittent speed isdue

Hi I've had intermittent speeds and bad lag gaming since I joined ee from bt. 6 months of nightmare. I had extenders sent but I should fought harder six months ago but in last couple weeks I had enough started demanding it be fixed.We got an ee qube ...

Adam1968 by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Broadband

Just transfered both mobiles, (sim only on both phones), from BT to EE, should we also transfer from BT broadband to EE broadband?

Pete3103 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Running a smart disk via ethernet

Hi.... this is my first post so be gentle lol. I've had EE broadband for a while now with 2 mesh disks but struggle for decent bandwidth on the furthest disk in the summer house. I know the bandwidth halves on each disk you add to the chain so I'd li...

Stugowen by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LOS Red Light

Hello all!Yesterday I got finished my external area from my new package of fibre 500max. first was done internal area and after outside. Right now my OTN have red light on LOS. Should I contact engineer to came back or I should wait ?thanks!