Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Data boost not received.

Hi All, I switched to EE Broadband around a month ago and as yet have not received the data boost to my Mobile account. Anyone know how long this normally takes?  

Resolved! Ee

Hey...Sorry 2 b a pain like....really I dnt no wot 2 do... ee sent me a.email.sayin....quote..."Wear sorry you e requested 2 cancel ur ee broadband"....!!!!me confused...若若 I never 1 a email in da 1st place sayin I wnt 2 leave...?? I no i o dem... Bu...

Sc-66 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Smart router

I have a new Smart Router installed yesterday by Openreach. It has not turned  AQUA from GREEN yet I have linked mobile,tablet and laptop and 1 Sky box but doesn’t want to link with the other boxes and devices. can anyone tell me how to get the thing...

STYR by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Struggling

Hi could anybody help on how to apply for benefit deal please as I’m struggling to pay and could do with some help

Rubber1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can I use TPLINK range extender

Hi there!I have an EE smart hub in my living room. But I cannot get signal in my living room. Can I use a wi-fi range extender? I don't know how to set up extra routers so I want to make it easy. I saw on YouTube that TP-LINK extenders are compatible...

Bojabo by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Openroach OTN is not placed my house

Hello, I just applied EE Broadband with Fibre. I delivered my smart Router but I dont have any openreach hub, modem, OTN in my house. Just a green fiber cable. Can you help me?

Farkan by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Modem + router recomendation

HelloI would like to get rid of my EE router as it keeps restarting around 8 times per day randomly. This is the second one that does that and I want to switch to a separate modem and router setup. Does anyone know if this is possible with EE? If yes...

Pulancur by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful