Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Fibre Max Broadband 100, will I get new router

Hello, I am currently on Fibre Plus Broadband and upgrading to Fibre max 100. Will I be getting a new router? I am currently not using the EE router but a TP-Link router. If I will be keeping the existing router, will I need to change the router back...

Theldron by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! WIFI Extender

I want to use my old smart ee broadband router as a wireless extender please send configuration thanks

Ruchin by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New Broadband works

Hi I have just switched to EE Fiber Plus Broadband a month a go and it works great.  I have used eye for many years for my mobile and was happy.  The whole thing was communicated so well.Only things I can figure out are:1. Will the broadband appear o...

Broadband

I do not wish to use EE broadband. I’m happy with BT… where should I return the EE device 

EE router for broadband

Hi.. I have been going crazy for last few months ..my Netflix on both tv’s stopped working after I changed my number  ( it seemed to mess up my account) . Everything was fine before. I have had numerous conversations with Netflix and they said nothin...

SallyAT by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Connecting Smart Devices.

Hi, New smart hub installed today. All devices (phones etc) connected to the WiFi, but Smart bulbs (via Gosund and AvatarControls apps) and Smart plugs (Ultrabrite app) just don't wanna play ball.I have logged into the router settings and temporarily...

robbo1979 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful