Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Wifi

Since 8 o’clock this morning there has been no WiFi connection, has anyone else had this issue!

lilclar6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Technical Specification - EE Smart Router

I have the latest EE Router.I'd really like to know the technical specs.Specifically the number of antennae on each band and the dbi.Does anyone have this or could they point me at somewhere?Thanks 

DaveH22 by Valued Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Re: New smart hub split wifi bands

I am due to receive the EE smart (white) router in a couple of weeks, which will replace my EE smart hub 2. I read that the bands on the new smart router can't be split, however according to EE they can, just as long as the discs are not being used w...

huggons by Established Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 26 Helpful

Poor Service at EE Shop in George Street, Hove UK

Back in April I visited my local EE store in George Street, Hove UK to change my Broadband to a social tariff.   I also changed my EE Mobile to a cheaper tariff which was successful.  On their advice I changed to a BT social tarrif because EE don't d...

Seaside64 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

EE Broadband renewal - Mistake, misinformation or lies?

COOL STORY BRO!  Here goes...My EE standard non-fibre broadband contract which has risen from £23 to £27 monthly over the last 2 years is up at the end of the month so I called in early last week to renew as it'll rise to £29 once I'm out of contract...

MBEE by Established Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Home broadband

I’ve spent a while on my EE app, looking to find out how much I am paying for my broadband, without success. I used to get broadband via EE. Do I still do? How much is it costing me, per month? 

Marcial by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Fibre Installation

New fibre broadband installed this week:OpenReach were great.  Good notice provided and staff were on time and professional. Two things to note:You need TWO separate available plug sockets within reach of the router.  I think EE should include this i...