Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband speed

When I made a switch from BT to EE I was assured that there was more gig for same money but every stick in my house is buffering can you explain plz

Fibre only line slammed now order stuck

My line was slammed on June 2nd 23 I knew nothing about this until I phoned that morning because my fibre was down after 20 plus hrs phoning to try and get this sorted the problem now being the order is stuck with BT wholesale it only took just under...

Scouser by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Network not connecting

My router not connecting to the network - also showing no signal but getting signal on my phone - have rebooted and reset but still not connecting 

Billing at end of contract is greater

My contract ends 31st June, new contract follows on with no break. On 27th June I have received a bill which is greater than either contracts even though I have not used more units than contracted. Will I receive an automatic refund or should I compl...

Rogr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Disconnected from Home Broadband for over a month

Hi,I'm an EE customer and at the end of May I applied to upgrade my copper broadband to full fibre. A Openreach Engineer visited our property. He removed the copper cables and old router. Replacing them with a new fibre cable and router. Since May 29...