Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

VOIP keeping my landline number.

Landline number will disappear soon.Will EE be offering  VOIP for their customer's existing landline numbers?I have seen the BT YouTube video for setting up a WiFi VOIP phone, it didn't show how the  landline number is  associated, it concentrated on...

JohnP56 by Investigator
  • 23 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! End of broadband contract

My current plan is 2-year contract. It is formally expiring soon, early October. How can I check the exact date? Not sure I can see this date in my account profile. Thank you.

1699226 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Helpful

echo dot

I have 2 echo dots previously no problem, move to ee broadband and cannot connect despite countless methods tried

Resolved! Costs of installing fibre broadband

HiI made an enquiry to another provider and in their charges section they mention an amount of £200 in order to connect up a property which currently doesn't have a (fibre) broadband connection, Would it be similar with EE? If there were any difficul...

Broadband packages

Looking for advice. Just received notification that my package is come to an end this week . Also found out that we are in a telephone withdrawal area and can no longer have a landline. No one at EE can answer how can I make or receive calls after th...

Resolved! general EE dns settings for non ee routers

Hi I have been on EE for decades, and all that time used a Vigor 2710 router, which recently died. I used this as the standard supplied router does not give me the functionality I need and have used for many years. As I am due to get fibre soon I dec...