Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Flashing aqua Wi-Fi

Hi, Our broadband was working well then the router started flashing aqua. We’ve turned it off 3 times and allowed it to restart each time but after starting off green, it returns to flashing aqua with no broadband. All cables are connected and have b...

LeanneT by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NEW FULL FIBRE WONT CONNECT UPSTAIRS

I have just upgraded my EE Standard Broadband to Full Fibre Max 100, first few days everything great but then it started saying "Connected but without Internet connection" only when using my devices upstairs (phones tablets smart tv) downstairs every...

YIDARMY by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Locked out 0f email

I cannot log in to my email account as the password has been changed without my knowledge. I cannot reset it either I think the problem arose from some fraudulent activity on my credit card. My email is with BT and my provider is EE. would appreciate...

Forticlient VPN

Trying to connect to my work network via an ee Fullfibre network via a Forticlient VPN. As soon as I connect, i lose the internet. Anyone any suggestions about a way forward with this. I am getting desperate. My colleagues do not have the same issue 

chrisbf1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using a TP link router as AP with EE

Hi All!Looking to help a friend here:He wants WiFi in his Summer house. I have done installs for people before using a router as an AP connecting to the main router using powerline.However i have heard mixed stories about doing thisAs he descbribed h...

Terminating Broadband

I am well out of contract and want to cancel Broadband, unable to get to speak to someone via the phone number as they are always too busy. Can this be done on line or email? Or should I just cancel Direct Debit for them to contact me? Thanks

Gee26 by Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 22 Helpful