Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

No account details

Hi there can anyone offer me some advice, the ‘contact us’ section of this website is currently not working on my phone… I have a strange one-My ex set up the ee broadband I currently have in my home. The bill comes out of my account but I do not rec...

Namaste1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rubbish internet

Probably the worst internet ever….. Not even allowed to watch  ITV X. wait for the have you turned the internet off/reset it etc etc.     

IMG_9459.jpeg
FRS141 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EETV

Hi all,Does anyone have any updates or knowledge on the new EETV service, what it will look like and what it will offer compared to the likes of BTTV and Sky Stream?Thanks.

Luke300586 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Network down

Hi, l dont have broadband this evening. Tried resetting the router 3  times 

Idyk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Payment

Hi my broadband bill is over £41, I have been off work and I am currently on SSP. I need this bill reduced became I am unable to pay so much until December. I have reported my circumstances to Step up debit call line. My reference number is 4443088. ...

Leaving EE - should I get an email or anything?

Good afternoon,I have decided to leave EE and go to another provider. It says I do not need to contact existing provider (EE) as all this is done by the new company. however, a few days has passed since I was given my go live date but not had any ema...

Daveyboy123 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to change a broadband

Hello, I want to change broadband, I just want to be sure how to proceed correctly, because when I access the option to change the plan, it tells me that I am a new customer, while I already have a plan that I am currently using what is the correct...