Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Update

Hi, I wanted to update my broadband and landline contact 

Anwarul by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t dial out on landline but can receive calls

Hello allIm having issues dialling out from my land line. I can receive calls and there is a dial tone.  This issue only occurs when my land line is plugged in to my dsl adaptor. I’ve bought a new on and this has made no difference. any advise ??

Resolved! Disabling Wi-Fi on EE Broadband router

Looking into getting EE Broadband and was wondering if it's possible to disable Wi-Fi on the router to allow a Netgear Nighthawk with WiFi 6 take care of all Wi-Fi on my behalf (in essence, it'd just become an AP).  Would like the EE take on all DHCP...

mbdrake76 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! BT

Does anyone know if EE customers get a discount with BT for taking on TV and broadband?? 

Netflix issues

Hi all,I currently am having issues with netflix keep going blurry on my TV, sometimes not loading and generally being useless. I use a draytek vigor 130 modem with an orbi mesh system and it only appears to be netflix on my Samsung smart TV that has...

No Longer Able To Use VOIP Software On EE

Since last Friday (1st October), I have been unable to use my company's VOIP software - Genesys Workspace - to take/make calls at home using my EE broadband. It has worked exceptionally (on the 5Ghz channel) for almost 2 years. Now, the software esse...

RwanNawr by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I can't find my broadband bill

我找不到我的宽带账单,这使得我的套餐无法更改,我在购买宽带时已经绑定了我的电子邮件地址,但我在我的应用程序中看不到有关我的个人宽带的任何信息,当我离线询问时,我无法让任何人帮助我,我认为这会带来非常糟糕的体验!

Cannot connect to mail servers via EE Broadband

For some reason, I cannot connect to any mail servers through Outlook 2019 through my EE Broadband. It keeps saying it cannot connect. I've disable my VPN and Fireweall but this has made no difference so it appears to be the access via EE Broadband. ...