Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE Router

My move to EE broadband completed yesterday but I have not received a new router. Previous one was plusnet. Will it be a long wait? Thanks 

TawS by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mid-Contract price rises

I really hate this practice of offering 18 or 24 month contracts with a built in Inflation + 4% price rise each April. My broadband and Mobile contracts went up by about 15% each back in April, I strongly believe this was unreasonable and should have...

Ian06 by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

Have active line tomorrow 11.10.2023 but dont have router delivery 

Lara32 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Number

I am struggling to find my account number and did not receive my confirmation email. How do I go about finding it. Thanks.

CloudFlare Throttling Issue (FTTH)

I have EE's Full Fibre package and hadn't had any problems in about 10 months of service. However, for the last 24 hours (maybe longer) I am experiencing extremely slow speeds to certain sites. For example, loading a discord channel may take 4 minute...

andyxl987 by Contributor
  • 96 replies
  • 36 Helpful

Poor connection all the time

Hello! Just looking for some advice here, not sure if I’m wasting my money on a little white box to sit in the corner of my house to sit on the amber light every time I try and use my laptop for emails. I have been a home broadband customer with EE s...

CurlyC by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Withdraw my application for installation

Hi there,the day I applied for installation of my EE broadband which was my mistake so the same day o called back and withdrew my application as they’ve also charged me for £20 as a deposit amount which was meant to be refunded anyway and now it’s be...

Nomzdagr8 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Broadband

Hi I'm not happy my bill has been paid and today I just get cut off my interest what the hell out I back on now this I'd disgusting and ridiculous that you have done this