Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

FLASHING YELLOW

Hi, for past 3-4 days router flashing yellow for long periods of time get it back for few hours but goes straight back to flashing yellow. Working from home used all mobile data not happy how can this be fixed. Thankyou

myles51 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Billing

Hi my name is Brian [Edited] I am Alexandra [Edited]'s partner...I live in **********re absolutely appalled at the way you have gone about your billing query...I got a phone call from a guy who works forBT..he put me on to one of your colleagues..who...

Bensan by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auto WiFi connect

Hi, I saw that BT Wifi became a EE WiFi, but I can see there is something like EE WiFi-X, what is this and how I can connect it? or maybe do you know if there is any option to do something like wifi automaticly connection? Im bored to put the passwor...

vegerot by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New EE app features not avilable.

Hi, as an existing FFB Max 100 customer with a white smart router I am unable to access the new EE features advertised either online or via the app.  Are these new features available to me or is an upgrade required? Thanks.

Rooneyj by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband

Hello, I am currently checking my EE account online and I read something about a broadband plan and plus a sim card for just an additional £10. can you please elaborate this. Thank you so much