Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband

Hi I'm not happy my bill has been paid and today I just get cut off my interest what the hell out I back on now this I'd disgusting and ridiculous that you have done this 

AC adapter replacment

Hi, our rabbit decided to chew through the power cable to the WiFi router and after visiting many stores including an ee store I'm unable to find a replacement. Does anyone know where I could try next?

Ninjadad by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discontinued email account

I used to have an @freesrve.co.uk email account. My wife's account was also registered and she needs her old email address. How can I find that, please?

JB4543 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Connecting Accounts

I'm trying to add my boradband to my EE account, but don't know the billing account number. Where can I get this?

Beki05 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How long is acceptable to fix a loss of service ?

I am experiencing a loss of my fttp broadband service due to inept contractors cutting off my connection when installing their own cables. I have been without fttp for 9 days now.My case has been sent to the EE customer assist team and they tell me i...

Cedrik by Established Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Changing WAN port to LAN port

I've recently received a newer EE router replacing my old EE router. They both have all the same connections and layout, three LAN ports and a WAN port, with my old router i could use the WAN port as a LAN port. I can't find anywhere in the smart rou...

CLB9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pppoe credentials

Hi. My third party router was accidentally hard reset yesterday and all data was wiped. I'm trying to set the network up againbut not sure of my pppoe credentials 

Resolved! Landline dead

My landline is dead and nowhere at EE can I get any help. It seems they have closed the whole company down this evening 

AndyK66 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful