Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband

I have 5 mobile lines with EE for long now and I want to add broadband but it tells me that I can’t add it to my account.

Marites by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading to a newer router while in Contract

Hello all,Unsure if that is the right spot, but I just wanted to check if other folks had experiences on this topic.I have a 1Gig Full-Fibre package with EE and the white Smart Hub.Now, I can see that with this package, EE now offers the Smart Hub Pl...

Google Nest WiFi pro

I can see many posts about this, but cannot workout what the solution is. In absolute layman’s term / idiots guide, what do I need to do to connect the Google Nest WiFi Pro to the older style (pre 2023) EE modem/router?EE sell them, so I’m assuming t...

Broadband access on EE account page

I have been with EE for years.  I'm sure in the past there was an option to chose whether you wanted to look at your mobile phone or broadband bill on the account page, but now all I get is my mobile.  I've just had my broadband upgraded,  EE have se...

chrissy71 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Changing from Bt

I'm changing my broadband from bt to ee, I'm still within my 14 day cooling off period with bt, do I need to cancel my bt account or will ee do it?

Jason153 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Changing from BT Homehub

Hi,Just changed from BT full fibre to EE full fibre as the deal was better.I've been sent a new EE router but haven't plugged it in yet as my BT Homehub is still working even after the supplier change (acknowledging it's still really the same supplie...

Hassall by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful