Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! phones for use with EE digital home phone

Hi, I have recently moved from BT to EE digital home phone. At the moment I am using my BT phones with an adapter supplied by EE to connect to the hub. However, I would much prefer to use new phones that connect directly to the Hub. I am not sure wha...

heelisp by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

Hi,I switched from EE to BT Broadband on 08.11.23 (as part of my wife's EE Mobile deal).We have paid our first payment for the BT service but we are still being charged for our old EE broadband.  I assumed it would be a straight switch and I wouldn't...

iwan1976 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Timeco appliance causing issues

Hello All,A very interesting experience today as all of my devices, Smart WIFI and Smart connect suddenly started to flash Aqua (pairing to Hub my understanding). This when on for about a hour when my  EE Smart Hub Plus lost connecting and went RED a...

Datacr0ft by Investigator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I pay using credit when I have set up direct debit?

I have set up a montly direct debit with EE for the broadband service. After an automatic compensation, there is now credit in my account.How can I pay my next bill using the credit? Will EE still take my direct debit next month, as I cannot find the...

Bojabo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Smart bulbs and splitting bands

Hi there Until recently I have had smart bulbs working with my Amazon Alexa. They suddenly stopped working and I can't get them connected. I read that I can split the bands so I can fix the problem and I have managed to find how to do it but I'm worr...

Sandra777 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EE CEO refuses to email me

I am v new to EE albeit a long time user of BT WiFI and landline.I requested EE CEO assistance by email 48 hours ago. marc.allero@ee.co.ukNeither he nor any one on his behalf have replied.I am expected to pay £80 ++ monthly for WiFI & landline (non-b...

quintain by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful