Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE made me keep my BT smart hub

Hi - I have just moved over to EE from BT on the Fiber 67 plan. If you look at what's included in the package then the EE Smart Hub is listed, however EE have made me keep my BT Smart Hub. Any reason why this is the case?Thanks

Landline

Is there a problem with landline in quintrell downs? My phone says check the line and there's no noise when you pick the handset up.

Resolved! Expanding in house Wi-Fi signal

Does anyone have any tips on how I can improve the Wi-Fi signal from the EE router to other areas in the house. I currently have a smart tv in the kitchen but due to the poor signal I am unable to use anything other than freeserve. I have looked on t...

WAN port only working with certain sources.

I have both the newer white modem, and the model before. both seem to behave similar. Ideally i want to get the white one working properly.Firstly my broadband works fine, but when I have had an outage I've tried to use my 5g mobile with an RJ45 adap...

stupink by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Flashing orange smarthub light

My smarthub light has been flashing orange for about 1 hour now. I’ve tried restarting the router after switching it off waiting for 5 mins then restarting it but the orange light reappears and starts flashing again. Please help as the help desk is c...

A5hl3y by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Smart Hub Plus

Does anyone know if the new Smart Hub Plus is available for existing customers? I read an article which said new customers are being supplied with the new routers. As a FTTP customer on 900mb my current Smart Hub cannot deliver the full 110 mb upload...

Changing DNS on fibre router

Hi All,I am looking to change my DHCP settings to set client DNS devices to my DNS server.Currently it is set to my router but I cannot seem to change this. Under "My Network\IPv4 Configuration" there is no option, but when I search for "DNS", it tak...

jhehffery by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! phones for use with EE digital home phone

Hi, I have recently moved from BT to EE digital home phone. At the moment I am using my BT phones with an adapter supplied by EE to connect to the hub. However, I would much prefer to use new phones that connect directly to the Hub. I am not sure wha...

heelisp by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful