Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

EE App and Pairing Router

This is the most awful experience ive ever had in setting up a router, Im a telecoms engineer myself so i know what im doing with this kind of stuff but im sat through the 20 minutes to 1 hour update again via the EE App, then it tells me it cant upd...

Resolved! BT/EE switchover not working

Hiwe have just swapped from BT to EE broadband only. i received an email on Monday to say its all ready to go and to set up the broadband.I did this and nothing is happening the box just continually shows a green light no matter how long I use it. If...

New EE app features not working

Just joined EE from BT on Monday this week. On the All Rounder full fibre gigabit package. Are some of the features on the app not working for everyone or just me it’s so frustrating. You go into the WIFI controls section and all you get “We can’t sh...

IMG_0006.jpeg
TuckerUK by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

FLASHING YELLOW

Hi, for past 3-4 days router flashing yellow for long periods of time get it back for few hours but goes straight back to flashing yellow. Working from home used all mobile data not happy how can this be fixed. Thankyou

myles51 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Billing

Hi my name is Brian [Edited] I am Alexandra [Edited]'s partner...I live in **********re absolutely appalled at the way you have gone about your billing query...I got a phone call from a guy who works forBT..he put me on to one of your colleagues..who...

Bensan by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful