Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Moved from BT to EE - Credentials Incorrect?

I've recently moved from BT to EE (900mbps). I've noticed when looking at the settings on the new hub, it is still using the username "bthomehub@btbroadband.com". Is this correct, I assumed that EE would have a different username than the BT one?I'm ...

Moose_UK by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband and EE app

  Set up smart hub plus and downloaded we app the app told me it need to download/update some software and could take 20 mins to 1hr fair enough the progress bar eventually got all the way to the end after a 1hr and then said it failed to update/down...

IMG_6997.png IMG_6996.png
Teeps11 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband Speed

I have been with EE since the early days of the internet when the connection was by dial up!  Over the past few weeks I have noticed my connection really slowing down.  Have just called EE to be advised I’m still on a very old plan and my internet sp...

HT231 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Eero mesh with Ee home router

Getting a lot of bad areas in house and also garden with EE home broadband - can I use EERO to create a mesh and if so do I still use the EE router provided by EE 

pkbad by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Freely compatability?

Does anyone know whether the most recently announced tv box pro will be capable later of supporting Freely (via software update only) once Freely launches next year?

Fibre Max 300

Hi,Can anyone tell me the minimum speed guarantees for Fibre max 300? I seem to recall a long time ago it was in the product pages of the main site but ee.co.uk is very difficult to use and extract info from.ThanksDac

dacarlo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful