Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Router not dispatched

Hi. I placed an order on 27th November to change broadband from bt to EE. I was guaranteed there would be no switch off or any time without the Internet as I work from home. Internet is due to switch tomorrow and my order says not dispatched for the ...

Router is fliashing light blue

Hi all. First time posting and i need you help please.Today at 2:00pm my router started flashing light blue. I restarted the router, i did a factory reset but nothing. The thing is that the account is in my gerlfriend's name and phone and she sent th...

argyris by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE/BT broadband router in modem or stelth mode.

I took out an EE/BT broadband contract and received a Smart Hub SH31B. I logged into the router and tried to put it into modem or stelth mode so I can connect it to my mesh network. This was unsuccessful due to the settings heavily restricted by EE/B...

HARVS980 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New EE

I am set to go live on the 4th of December  I ordered on the 1st  of December  I was supposed to arrive today the 2nd but it say delay  contact me back  *********   [mod edit: removed personal details from the public forum] @G. Christmas 

JN20 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Ee wifi showing

I have recently changed from BT halo and they have put me on the new ee smart hub.however i am concerned that i could be losing bandwidth as it seems it also shows a ee wifi (open) and ee wifi x (closed) networks too that other people can log in to i...

Will EE Replace A Old Brightbox 2 With A Newer Model?

I have been running a Brightbox 2 router with an ethernet cable extending out to my home office where it plugs into an extender device in Access Point mode.Everything has been fine for years but sometime between 3pm-4:30pm on 01Dec23 the extender sto...

Robile by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadband wire

hi there, I have broadband installed and the wire that runs from outside my house comes into my house and runs along the skirting board in my living room. It has been secured to the board with a type of nail. The skirting board needs replaced and I c...

BigDec1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful