Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Router relocation

Hi can anyone tell me what cables I need for the power supply and the EE router box as I need longer cables so I can move me box. I’ve looked online and can’t find anything. can anyone help me? thanks

Suzi82 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! VOIP phones for Digital home phone

HiI have purchased digital phones to link to my EE smart hub plus. The work fine, but I would also like to use a desktop phone, mainly so I can use a headset. Does anyone know if you can use VOIP phones with the hub. As an alternative is there anyway...

heelisp by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have I been conned?

I have been an Orange/ EE customer for many years. I recently received an email saying that my contract was due for renewal at an elevated cost.I rang customer services who told me the"bt" effect meant I needed a totally new contract. I mentioned the...

ADDERS by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband previous bills

I would like to download previous bills before November 2021, however, I can not find the bills before that month. How can I find those bills?

YL4 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why did i change from BT to EE !!!

approx 1 month ago i was upgraded to fttp from BT to EE...yes i know same company. it has proved to be the worst decision i made. in the first instance there is a a open case, what this means is they cant look at the route of the problem.My landline ...

SA5 7EN

Hello, I have been without Internet for almost 4 days now, I have a fault reference number, but they have not communicated with Mino and I don't know anything what I can do, the router light is orange 

Wifi

Hi, I have a EE smart hub Plus I was wondering will it not matter if I went for a EE smart WiFi or EE smart wifi Plus because I need most of my WiFi to boost around my home

Matty2003 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful