Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Router port configuration help?

Hello!Is it possible to only allocate a specific speed to a particular LAN port on my EE home broadband router? Want to use one to run a cable to an AP in my garden, but would only need around 20 mbps for it. Cheers!

PezzDoag by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FTTP = No Landline

Just looking for someone who may be able to point me in the direction of the order of things.I'm currently on an EE Broadband + Landline package via FTTC. Using standard BT phones plugged into the copper connection.  FTTP has just been made available...

Absarnt by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switching from sky to EE broadband

Hi, ive switched to EE broadband that went live today and my sky broadband no longer works as expected. However, after plugging in the EE router im just getting a flashing orange light and can not connect to the internet. EE are sending an engineer t...

Lynsay49 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Techincal issue boardband

Hi, in the last month I have ported my number to EE network and I also take a board band and I want to update my number xxxxxxxxxxx and  I want the technician to fix the board band in my home [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your po...

Resolved! No sound on Digital Phone

I have recently transitioned from BT to EE broadband including a digital landline using a BT phone adapter and the original handset(s) (Panasonic). I have the EE hub and internet access is fine. The hub manager shows the adapter is registered and “in...

Resolved! Payment issue

Hi I paid my bill yesterday however when I clicked pay and it went through it said page not found. The money has been taken out my bank and after speaking to my bank twice they've said it needs canceling your end. I had no broadband yesterday as I ca...

Kelz275 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful