Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

No internet connection

My WiFi box light blue but there isn’t any internet working on anything in the house. I’ve turned it off and back on. Nothing.  anyone help? 

Zoe2893 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE hub as modem ?

Hi, I’m looking for information to confirm, lots of conflicting details!!Can the EE hub be used purely as a modem / bridge mode as wish to use my own ASUS router? Thanks 

A319 by Valued Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Slow internet speeds with good router

Hiya, i’m just wondering if anyone knows why the connection on my pc is so slow? i have a smart hub plus that supposedly guarantees 500mbps download speeds and when running speed tests on my phone i’m getting over 500mbps, but when running speed test...

Katie282 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FTTP installation through block paved road

Hi. I’m very tempted to join for the 1.6gbps connection, I already have EE sim and it’s a great offer for the new sims, which I need 2 of, and the 1.6 connection is the same price I’m paying for virgin 1gbps but only get half that as there’s some dam...

Incorrect bill

Hi EE,You sent me incorrect informationI did not request to cancel my EE broadband service.You made a mistake and turned off my Internet unilaterally. On December 5, I paid for the Internet, and on December 7, you disconnected my line (by mistake).Pl...

Снимок экрана 2023-12-19 в 18.57.57.png
Tety by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful