by bairdandrew8879
Explorer

Where's my reward card?

I ordered ee broadband solely because of the £125 reward master card. I read all t&c's and I have paid the qualifying number of bills (one bill as ordered after 21/11/2017) I have never had any emails or texts regarding the reward card since I placed my order, I presumed I would receive word when my bill was paid but I haven't. I have emailed the reward card team but had no reply. Has anyone else had the same problem, and if so, how did you rectify this? Kind of a bit annoyed as it was made out to be that this would all be dealt with automatically but it seems that this is not the case. On the other hand- excellent broadband service with speeds as expected!! 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Where's my reward card?

Have you yet made 2 bill payments for your BB? If so, did you receive an email for you to claim your EE Reward Card? If you haven’t received this within 30 days of paying your second bill, please contact the EE Reward Card team on 0800 587 2297 or email broadbandhelp@eecard.co.uk.

See  Broadband, home phone and EE TV - Offers and promotions

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by bairdandrew8879
Explorer

If you look at the full t&c's at Full offer terms and conditions > it states that its two payments if you ordered prior to 21/11/2017 its two payments but orders after this date is only one bill payment. I ordered on 24/11/2017. I have emailed and received no reply. I will give them a call after new year but after reading some other posts about the same issue it seems that this is a reoccurring problem! I'm already feeling disheartened. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @bairdandrew8879

Please let us know how you get on after the phone call.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Mindaugas
Explorer

I was told I'll get my reward after two bill payments. I never got it. I contacted them many times, actually u have to contact 3rd party company called grassroots or smth. I was told that email probably went to spam and the link to reward already expired. It expires after 60 days. I was never told about it. Feel robbed

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mindaugas,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you checked your spam/junk email folder?

Thanks

James

by Mindaugas
Explorer

yes, I checked spam. yahoo deletes spam older than 2 months.. but that's no the point.  I was told it EXPIRED. you are spamming my mobile phone and email inbox with offers deals and other crap, but an important letter (which expires after 60 days) with the money you promised me you are sending to spam!!? seriously?

you say it will come after the second bill payment AND it may take 30 days. so I wait those 30 days, then is Christmas time then after the new year I contact you but it's too late??

Good Morning/Afternoon,

I have just received confirmation from my accounts manager that unfortunately on this occasion we are unable to extend your claim eligibility window and your extension has been declined.  

As it is explained when you took out EE broadband you have 60 days to claim. If for some reason you did not receive the email, you had sufficient time to contact us and query this before the claim deadline we do apologize for this.

I do apologise if you have any further queries please feel free to contact EE broadband customer services on 0800 079 8586 or EE mobile customer services on 0800 956 6000.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

EE Rewrads.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mindaugas,

I'm sorry that our rewards team were unable to extend the offer for you.

We have no control over your email providers spam filter I'm afraid.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.