by AndyD1 Investigator
Investigator

When will I receive the free extra 4g on my EE mobile for taking EE broadband?

As part of the EE broadband offer I should receive an extra 5gb of 4g on my connected mobile when the new broadband is set up.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: When will I receive the free extra 4g on my EE mobile for taking EE broadban

Hi, 

Within 30 days of your broadband going live. You you don't receive it then call CS. 

Also:

Data boost:

Available to new and existing pay monthly phone plan or 12-month SIM plan customers who sign up to an EE home broadband plan. Data allowance boosted by 5GB. Not available with 30 Day SIM Only plans or non-lead Sharer plans. You’ll lose the data boost if you cancel your home broadband. In order to retain your data boost when you upgrade or change your phone or SIM plan, your EE home broadband must still be active and you must be moving to an eligible phone or SIM plan. Worth £10 based on the £19.99 cost for a 10GB add-on that lasts until your pay monthly allowance restarts. Calculation based on pricing as at 01/06/2017

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: When will I receive the free extra 4g on my EE mobile for taking EE broadban

Hi, 

Within 30 days of your broadband going live. You you don't receive it then call CS. 

Also:

Data boost:

Available to new and existing pay monthly phone plan or 12-month SIM plan customers who sign up to an EE home broadband plan. Data allowance boosted by 5GB. Not available with 30 Day SIM Only plans or non-lead Sharer plans. You’ll lose the data boost if you cancel your home broadband. In order to retain your data boost when you upgrade or change your phone or SIM plan, your EE home broadband must still be active and you must be moving to an eligible phone or SIM plan. Worth £10 based on the £19.99 cost for a 10GB add-on that lasts until your pay monthly allowance restarts. Calculation based on pricing as at 01/06/2017

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @AndyD1

Welcome to the community.

Have you had the broadband for 30 days now?

Thanks, Leanne.

by AndyD1 Investigator
Investigator

HI Leanne

Not had it for 30 days yet. I take it thats what will trigger the offer?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Within 30 days of BB going live, not necessarily at 30 days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Let us know how you get on @AndyD1

Many thanks,

Lee

by AndyD1 Investigator
Investigator

I'll update as soon as I receive the 5 extra GB.

Thanks for all your guidance yesterday

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.