by ReeceC
Explorer

What's the micro sim for home broadband

I just started a pay monthly plan for the 4GEE home broadband and when it arrived and I started setting it up I realised it needed a micro sim. Well after looking at every page I could find online about the home broadband I couldn't find anything about it needing a micro sim. It's probably because I've never done business with EE so I'm not sure what to do now 

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: What's the micro sim for home broadband

If you have any questions ask @XRaySpeX and they will probably know the answer 

😊😊😊

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@ReeceC it should of came with a sim did it not? You need a sim for it to connect to EE and send out the wifi signal 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by ReeceC
Explorer

No it didn't. Only came with the router, power cable, Ethernet cable quick start guide and keep me card

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@ReeceC You need to give EE a call and ask where the sim is as they should have sent it with it 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

It should have been in the same polythene packaging as the KeepMe card.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Check all packaging but if you've thrown it out call EE

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.