by LvZ
Explorer

Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

I have been waiting since 24th of Sept for my fibre broadband to be connected.

Every time I call EE I am told the problem lies with openreach, but that EE have escalated the problem.I have been without WiFi and landline now for 4 weeks. What really annoys me is that I am having to call EE every 3 days to chase them up, despite being told A. I will be connected or B “I am will ensure you are updated, I am working that day”.

I am past angry and frustrated,has anyone else had to wait so long when swapping to EE home broadband?

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Hi @LvZ

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear that your broadband isn't connected yet.

Has anyone been able to tell you what the problem with Openreach is?

Chris

by LvZ
Explorer

It’s all tech speak which I don’t understand. Portal problems, exceptions, and other things I have forgotten, it’s been so long. 

Whats worse, is that every so often I get a text from EE explaining how to set up the box, which obviously I can’t do, as I have no connection.

i was offered extra data for my mobile, but there was no point in me accepting as the mobile signal at home is so poor, 3G at best. 

Not happy. 

by
EE Community Support Team

It may be worth having another chat with technical support to see if they have any updates, @LvZ

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.