by Steph05
Explorer

Voicemail no longer comes on phone screen

Since joining EE home phone/broadband the word "voicemail " no longer comes on my screen to let me know I've got a message. I have to actually dial the 1571 code each time to see if I have a message which is really inconvenient and something I haven't had to do in he past with other providers. Can anyone shed some light please?

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Voicemail no longer comes on phone screen

Hi @Steph05,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch and a member of our customer service team will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

That's a function of your handset. Do you have Caller ID enabled on your line? Sounds as tho' you don't. Phone EE to get it enabled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Steph05
Explorer

Yes I have caller ID which has always worked up until I swapped providers

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.