by xiwi Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Update my account

Hi there,

I've been trying to contact with EE by chat and phone (08009566000) to fix my problem related with my broadband. The live chat is just for phone lines and the number doesn't work (I only can hear some weird sounds).

My problem is the next one: I've been paying £17 for a 12 month contract each month. I finished it and I'm paying now £26. I'd like to renew it in order to pay again £17.

If I can't I'd prefer to finish these services.

Any help?

Cheers,

Daniel

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: Update my account

Hi and welcome to the Community @xiwi

The number you have quoted is for our EE online sales team.

Please do dial the EE Home Broadband Customer Services number.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Depending on when you took it up the £17 pm for 12 months was probably an introductory offer to new customers & after 12 months it has gone up to its standard price. As you are no longer a new customer such offers are no longer available to you, even if they were still available, which they are not. So there can be no renewal at the original discounted price. Your contract now just continues on a monthly basis until you cancel it.

Which BB package do you have? Is it ADSL BB or Fibre? Does the £17 & £26 include your landline rental?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Valued Contributor

Yes, it was an introductory offer, but at this point I could change to another provider and have a cheaper price. I wouldn't mind to stay with EE for another 12 or even 18 months, but not paying this. And also I don't know why I'm even paying more than Jannuary (+£2).

If there are offers over there for £20 and I have no contract doesn't have no point to stay here paying more honestly.

Regards

Valued Contributor

I don't know what happened with my response Lee_H.

What I said was that I don't own a EE mobile or landline (I've got ladline number but no phone).

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @xiwi,

Our broadband customer service team are only available via telephone.

Please get in touch and they'll be happy to help.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.