by Nik_34 Investigator
Investigator

Still waiting for my router...

Hi,

My landline installation has been finished . However it's been more than a week waiting for my router. Tracking number with Royal mail hasn't been changed for a week. And my contract with EE is running...Who should I contact?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Still waiting for my router...

Hi there @Nik_34

Thanks for coming here.

Have you had any missed delivery cards posted?

Also, have you had an email from us saying your equipment is on its way to you?

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you been informed that your BB has gone live?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Nik_34 Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

Thanks for  joining . 

No delivery cards , and yes I have had an email from you saying that my equipment is on its way and it should be with me within 2 working days .

I also got a tracking refno .  with Royal Mail .

It seems that my tracking status hasn't changed for almost a week. It says ''We have your item at National Distribution Centre''  , for the last 7 days.

According to Royal Mail I should have had my item on Friday but didn't happen!

No  bank holidays or a natural disaster as far as I know....so it's a mystery needs to be solved!🙂

by Nik_34 Investigator
Investigator

Hi ,

What do you mean ? 

All I have is a tracking reference number and an email from EE that I should wait a few days 2-3 to receive the equipment . 

Whenever I try to call the Royal Mail with my refno they have an automatic customer service which doesn't really help.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If EE hasn't told you when your BB is going live, it doesn't matter if the router is late.

Does the phone work? Do you get a dial tone? Does it announce your correct no. when you dial 1470 17070?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Nik_34 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

Yes everything seems to work fine, even though I only need the landline for my bb.

Also, I have just received an email saying "your EE broadband and home phone plan is up and running and ready for you to use"...so I guess  that is what you meant by  "go live"?

I hope my equipment will be here this week...I have faith...but I don't know who to contact if it is not.

Thanks!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, now it matters that the router is delayed. Call EE in the a.m.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nik_34,

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can chase this up for you.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions