by Leahdarcy
Explorer

Router not arrived and technician booked tomorrow.

Our router was due to arrive today 'between 8:44 and 12:44' via Royal Mail. Had a text from them saying this, and got a text from EE when it was dispatched. 

Still no sign of the router and the technician is booked in tomorrow afternoon. Help! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Leahdarcy
Explorer
Solution

Re: Router not arrived and technician booked tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it arrives this morning! However, spoke to EE CS last night, and it turns out the technician can still set up the line  and do what he needs to without the router 👌

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow A.M. You've got nearly a coupla hours now to call CS & chase.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

My post normally arrives at 11am. My postman turned up at 1:30pm, the latest he's ever been. Royal Mail is completely snowed until ATM. As has been said you should get the router tomorrow.

by Leahdarcy
Explorer
Solution

Fingers crossed it arrives this morning! However, spoke to EE CS last night, and it turns out the technician can still set up the line  and do what he needs to without the router 👌

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.